You've heard of BBC Radio 1's Big weekend...
... now it's time for 1st Washington Beavers' BIG weekend!
Saturday, 9 June until Sunday, 10 June 2018 (timings below)
Join us for a BIG weekend of adventure as we head to Moor House for Durham Scouts' Beaver Picnic, joining up with hundreds of friends from other colonies across the county. It's beach themed this year, so we'll be continuing that afterwards as our day doesn't end there! Once we've left Beaver Picnic, we're off to the beach (if the weather is sunny) for tea by the seaside, before going back to the HQ for the evenings entertainment.
Then in the morning we'll be going on an adventure trek, wrapping up another another action-packed weekend for our Beaver Scouts.
What is Beaver Picnic?
Organised by Durham Scout County, Beaver Picnic has a great line up of activities on offer including crate stacking, bouncy castles, archery, tobbogan run and lots of group provided activities as well. Taking place at Moor House Adventure Centre, we'll be joining up with hundreds of other Beavers from across the Durham area for a day of fun, friendship and food.
What are you coming for?
There are 3 options to choose from when you sign-up. They are:
- Option 1 - the BIG weekend: Beaver Picnic and sleepover (£13)
- Option 2 - Beaver Picnic: Saturday daytime ONLY (£5)
- Option 3 - Sleepover only: From Saturday evening until Sunday morning (£8)
- Option 1 - from 9:30am on the Saturday until 11am on the Sunday
- Option 2 - from 10am until 5pm approx (timings TBC)
- Option 3 - after Beaver Picnic on the Saturday (around 5/6pm) until 11am on the Sunday
Bookings close at 10pm on Thursday, 10 May. Further details will be sent to those signed up afterwards.